TANDEM365 is a unique collaboration
TANDEM365 represents a new concept aimed at helping older adults navigate the complexities of healthcare while enabling them to remain in their homes. Through customized care coordinated by a team of health care professionals, participants in TANDEM365 have access to the best services and supports available with a single point of contact. TANDEM365 is available to adults 55 and older regardless of nursing home eligibility and income. This solution is unique because it focuses on elements which improve the overall experience while addressing care and services that are not currently reimbursed by insurance.
The following video is the CEO of TANDEM365 giving an overview of TANDEM365, including verbal testimonies of a participant and a participant’s wife.
Our mission, vision, and values
Mission: A community collaboration empowering others to achieve better health, reduce costs, and improve quality.
Vision: To become the new health architecture for older adults by:
- Empowering the self-management of preventative health
- Helping those who have few options for better health
- Collaborating resources to reduce the costs of care
- Organizing the complexities of healthcare for each individual
Values: We are a pioneering organization that is:
The goal of TANDEM365:
- Help individuals to remain in their home
- Help individuals to be independent and satisfied with their life
What is TANDEM365?
TANDEM365 represents a new concept in healthcare known as an integrated care model which refers to the management of medical, behavioral, and social health. The integrated care model focuses on improving the quality of life and addressing care and services which today are not typically reimbursed.
How does TANDEM365 work?
The hallmark of this program is developing a personal relationship with each participant. After a referral is received, each participant is assigned a nurse and social worker who evaluate the participants medical and social needs. Through the development of this relationship, personal goals are determined and a life plan is created. TANDEM365’s purpose is to be a partner through life’s journey.
TANDEM365 has trained health professionals available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. After-hour calls are triaged by Life EMS whose paramedics can assist with treatment options and interventions. Often, transporting to ER is not required if the call is not life threatening.
What are the elements of TANDEM365 that impact the cost of care, improve care outcomes, and enhance participant experience?
- Intense case management/navigator, a registered nurse and/or social worker
- Interdisciplinary Team of a physician, registered nurse, social worker, therapists, aides, etc., who discuss and review the plan of care
- Rapid response teams (EMS, 24/7 on-call)
- Non-traditional services, such as meals, transportation, telehealth, personal emergency response systems, personal care, etc.